Healthiest Green Leafy Vegetable for Weight Loss
Losing weight and maintaining body healthy is not an order thing. If you are on a diet you may feel hungry for permanent and your energy levels are low. Our daily works will be incomplete, scolding or irritating by people may result puts you on weight again. There are some healthy foods that will make you stay fit and healthy. In this article, you will know the benefits of green vegetable for weight loss. Different foods won’t give the same calories and metabolic in your body. Some foods help you stay fit and some are work on other parts. Vegetables and fruits have fiber, minerals, and proteins. These veggies make you healthy and help in weight loss. A list of vegetables for weight loss are given below …
Spinach is a high nutrition food and rich in fiber. It has a fat-burning capability. By study taking 3-5 grams of spinach every day will increase weight loss by 43 percent. These leaves consist of thylakoids it is a green leaf membrane. Spinach is the best green vegetable for weight loss.
- Raw spinach contains 91% of water 5% of carbohydrates, and remaining are negligible.
- You can see many vitamins like A with 14-20mg, C with 25-30 mg, and K1 10-15mg by taking 100 grams of spinach.
- By using this you can make nutrition food. You can eat this like raw or cooked.
- Not only spinach there are different types of best green leafy vegetables for weight loss like grape leaves, kale, watercress, romaine lettuce, and swiss chard.
Cauliflower and Broccoli:
Cholesterol forms fat content in your body. That makes you overweight. If you want to stay fit cabbage and broccoli will help you to burn the fat in your body. These two are the best known green vegetable for weight loss.
- By eating broccoli you can get 30 calories from 100 grams. It can give vitamin C, E, and K, the supply of vitamins you need for one day.
- Broccoli has 0% fat content, 6-8 grams of carbohydrates, and 4-5 grams of protein.
- Chopped broccoli consists of 90% of vitamin k(improves your bone health), 80 mg of vitamin C (improves skin texture like looks young, wrinkles on the skin).
- Broccoli got the top 20th rank in vegetables for weight loss by Aggregate Nutrient Density Index(ANDI).
- Cauliflower contains phytonutrient and vitamin C. It also burns the fat in your body.
Chilies and capsicum:
You can add these two in green vegetable for weight loss menu. Chilies can help you to burn fat and it contains capsaicin. It generates heat in your body and helps you to burn more calories. If you don’t like the chilies pepper you may go with non-burning peppers or vegetables. In 10grams of pepper, it gives 70 calories. You can use capsicum also in a variety of dishes, salads, and starters.
More than 95% in cucumber contains water and flesh. They are mostly used in burning fat juices. You can get 15 calories from 100 grams of cucumber with a peel. In the market, it is one of the versatile green vegetable for weight loss. If you are in a diet, every nutritionist may tell you to tab on your calories. At that time it’ll help.
Mushrooms are fat and cholesterol-free food. It contains high in minerals, water, vitamin D, antioxidants and fiber. Low levels of vitamin D cause obesity. Mushrooms reduce hunger and burn those calories whenever you need them.
This diet helps you to stay fit and simply it helps you in weight loss program within 3 weeks of time. You can combine this with chicken, fish, and meat. It gives you 30 calories per 1 cup.
Onion, carrots, pumpkin or leaves, beet greens, peas, green beans are also varied green vegetable for weight loss.