Sun tanning or simply tanning is the process of damaging the skin color to be dark. This process will occur with direct contact of sun radiation. These rays make your body color to darker. Some amount of solar radiation is helpful to accumulate Vitamin D for the body. If your skin exposed for longer periods of time then the UV rays make your skin tanned. You might have tried searching how to remove tan from your skin/body. Here you can see the best home remedies to remove tan. Before going to treat the tanning, need to know the type of your skin. This will help to get rid of tan effectively.
Types of Skin and its tan behavior:
|Type||Also called||Suntanning||Tanning behavior||Von Luschan scale|
|I||Very light or pale||Often||Occasionally||1–5|
|II||Light or light-skinned||Usually||Sometimes||6–10|
|V||Dark or “brown” type||No||Sometimes darkens||22–28|
|VI||Very dark or “black” type||No||Naturally black-brown skin||29–36|
Home remedies to remove tan:
When you realized that your skin is damaged with the tan. Your next thought is how to remove tan from the skin, and what precautionary steps to be taken to avoid this problem. Home remedies are one of the best sources to remove tan. You may be wondered how to get rid of tan using home remedies. Yes here are the best home remedies to remove tan.
Here is the list of face packs to remove tanning.
1.Yogurt & Tomato
- Take the tomato pulp and mix it with the yogurt and lemon juice.
- Apply it to the tanned area.
- Rest it for 20 min until it dry.
- Wash it with the cold water.
- When to apply: Twice a week for better results.
2. Papaya and honey
- Mix the ripen papaya with the spoonful of honey..
- Apply this mixture to the face and hands..
- Leave for 20 minutes..
- Clean the body with cold water..
3. Milk and Turmeric
- Mix a pinch of turmeric with raw milk..
- Apply this paste on the tanned skin..
- Leave until it dry..
- Wash off your skin with cold water..
4. Potato mask
- Potato is used to lighten the skin from the darkness..
- Make the juice of the raw potato..
- Apply it to the skin..
- Otherwise, you can make use of thin potato slices on the face to get rid of tan..
5. Multani Mitti & Aloe Vera
- Mix Multani Mitti and aloe vera gel to the mixture..
- Apply this face pack to the face in a circular motion to get rid of tan..
- Leave this pack until it dry..
- Wash off the body with cold water..
These are the widely used home remedies to remove tan which helps to remove tan from the skin. These methods will make your skin glow naturally without side effects.
Follow the tips to get rid of tan:
- Cover your body from direct radiation.
- Use sunglasses and hats from tanning.
- Apply sunscreen lotions to the exposed skin.
- Avoid going out at peak times in the sun.
- If the problem persists consult the dermatologist near you. With the help of face packs that are natural as home remedies to remove tan instantly. keep your skin glow and fresh with the home remedies.