Main Dietary Advice is important to eat everything but in balance, knowing that we have specific needs to be met, therefore we must consume:
- A dairy product at each meal, to reach our calcium requirements (role in ossification, muscle contraction).
- A starchy food at each meal needed to avoid cravings (bread, cereal, pasta, rice, potatoes, pulses, etc).
- A fresh or cooked vegetable at each meal and 2-3 fruits per day for their fiber, vitamins, and minerals. More vegetables provide few calories for a large volume.
- A slice of meat, fish or eggs 1 to 2 times per day to provide essential proteins for the manufacture of muscle tissue between different.
- Contents of fat in every meal but in limited amounts (always preferring an oil cooking), necessary for the functioning of the nervous system.
- Water with each meal and outside !! only primary drink to meet our continuous water loss.
- Fried foods, fatty foods, meats, and sugary foods should be eaten in limited quantities and at a rate of more than one occasion per week to avoid unbalancing food and gain weight. But also to avoid the excess of cholesterol and “bad fats”, and it is the main dietary advice.
A balanced diet we need to connect good habits of life, ie a healthy diet:
- No tobacco
- Moderate alcohol intake
- Avoid sodas and other sugary drinks
- Regular meals and quiet
- Varying the supply !!!!!
Some of the basic tips for eating healthily:
Base your meals on higher fiber starchy carbohydrates:
Starchy carbohydrates should make up just over a third of the food you eat. They include potatoes, bread, rice, pasta, and cereals.
Have lots of vegetables and fruits for a healthy diet:
It’s suggested that you eat at least 5 pieces of a variety of fruit and vegetables every day. They can be fresh, frozen, canned, dried or juiced.
Eat more fish, including a portion of oily fish:
For a main dietary advice Fish is a good cause of protein and holds many vitamins and minerals.Oily fish are high in omega-3 fats, which may help prevent heart disease.
Cut down on saturated fat and sugar
You need some fat in your diet, yet it’s important to pay attention to the amount and type of fat you’re eating.
Regularly consuming foods and drinks great in sugar raises your risk of obesity and tooth decay.
Eat less salt
Consuming a high amount of salt can increase your blood pressure. People with high blood pressure are more likely to develop heart disease or have a stroke.
Get active and be a healthy Weight
As well as eating healthily, daily exercise may help decrease your risk of getting serious health conditions. It’s also essential for your overall health and wellbeing.
Do not get thirsty
You need to drink plenty of liquids to stop you from becoming dehydrated. The government recommends drinking 6 to 8 glasses every day. This is in addition to the liquid you get from the food you eat.
Do not skip breakfast
Some people skip breakfast because they think that’ll help them lose weight. It is not a main dietary advice, So, don’t skip breakfast at any cost.