Monsoon is the most delightful season in India. The season carries joy to our life as it makes nature cool after the blistering and consuming climate during summer. Rainy season enables you to encounter excellent moments like playing in the rain, the smell of the wet soil, watery sky and moving in the rain. The monsoon is a much-needed development from the sweltering summers, yet they bring some unwelcome visitors. To ensure those visitors we require to develop our body by getting some components that have been mentioned in safety in the rainy season.
But, constantly having the cool sprinkle of the rainy day, this season also welcomes many health problems. we eradicate them by preventions in the rainy season and maintain the health in a healthy manner. There are many do’s and don’ts during the rainy season to know in detail about them go through the complete article.
Follow A Healthy Diet
- In the rainy season body and the digestive system are the most affected area. To maintain healthily follow safety in the rainy season.
- Diseases will make a relationship in the rainy season by affecting you in many ways. Among that water-borne is the one infection we commonly see all the time in the rainy season. Make sure that drink only filtered water(or) boiled water, it is one of the best precautions in the rainy season.
- Diet!!! it plays a crucial part in the whole rainy season. Stop eating all the chat, juices, colas, and other beverages which are very harmful to health.
- Particularly avoid all the raw vegetables and salads at outside. If you need to have it then mostly prefer homemade salads only.
Drink Enough Water
- Don’t drink the liquids which contain caffeine, alcohol, and carbonated drink. These are safety in the rainy season which we have to follow must and should. Taking precautions in the rainy season is more important we should keep a note on it.
- Drinking herbal related teas are much better than other drink which contains antibacterial properties that are good for health.
- It is very tempting to walk in rainwater and make ourselves to enjoy every drop of the rainwater. But we need to take preventions during the rainy season because the water may cause some fungal infections and diseases and make us fall sick.
- If your feet are wet make them as fast as dry and don’t stay with wet shoes or socks. Therefore, these cause some fungi around the feet and nails.
- Also, if your feet become wet, dry them quickly and do not wait in wet socks or shoes.
- Most diabetic people have to take care of walking barefoot around the ground where plentiful germs are present.
- If you are wet completely then immediately change the attires and don’t sit in the AC environment.
Avoid Walking In The Rain
Do’s and Don’ts During The Rainy Season
Here are some do’s and don’t in the rainy season. We have to follow them continuously for preventions in the rainy season.
When You are Wet Shower Immediately
Water isn’t useful for your body as it contains acid which can cause contaminations. Cleaning up following getting in the rainwater will shield your body from the destructive diseases. So follow the safety in the rainy season and maintain proper precautions in the rainy season.
Keep Home Clean And Pest Free
Keeping your home clean is vital during blustery days. Continuously guarantee that there is no waterlogged in your home since it very well may be a spot for mosquitoes and other hurtful microbial contaminations. Use mosquito repellent to avoid mosquitoes. These are some do’s and don’ts during the rainy season.
Always Carry A Umbrella or Raincoat
We have to follow this precaution in the rainy season because it is important to carry an umbrella or a raincoat with us. It helps us to not get wet when it rains.
Wash Your Hands Regularly
Constantly make a habit of cleaning your hands repeatedly before and after eating food. Particularly during monsoon clean your hand whenever you arrive from outside.
Don’t Touch Your Feet With Dirty Hands
Try not to touch your face with dirty hands were the fact that there are chances for influenza, infection, and germs to enter your body through nose, eyes, and mouth. To avoid them we need to follow safety in the rainy season. The above mentioned are the do’s and don’ts during the rainy season we have to follow them continuously.