Six Best Exercises to Lose Weight:
To these slimming exercises, you might think that you have to spend a lot of money to buy the required equipment, or you will have to register in a high intensity and expensive weight loss program. Exercises to lose weight who are selected as the best is very simple and will not cost you a lot. All you need to know is the best way to achieve them.
This is the best exercise to lose weight, walking is also the most economical exercise. The simple exercise of walking does miracles for burning calories! Not only does walking burn a good amount of fat, but it also helps to keep good health. You can walk in the park of your city, or on the treadmill every morning or evening at a sustained pace. Be sure to wear appropriate footwear when walking.
Not surprisingly, you can burn up to 500 calories per hour hike, but you have to walk fast enough. Walking at a speed of 7 km/hour will burn about 500 kcal while walking 4 km / h will burn about 250 calories. No matter how fast you walk, you will burn pounds while you explore the wonders of nature around you.
2. Go up the stairs
The stairs are a healthy alternative to elevators and escalators. You should climb the stairs whenever possible. This will help you burn a lot of calories. However, this activity can put pressure on your knees. Therefore, we suggest you perform this exercise for a short period only, say 10 minutes straight (repeat several times a day). Also, try the various quantities of calories than your body needs to spend each time based on physical activity (from over 500).
- Ride a bike is a good way to burn a lot of fat and is a very good exercise to lose weight, especially in the long term. Instead of going to the market with your car, make use of your bicycle. You will see the reality for several more days. You can also use a bicycle to go to various places in your city if they are not to loins. In Paris, use the Velib soon as the weather allows.
- Cycling is an exercise without impact, which means that spare your joints, even a difficult race can be made by pedaling without ruining your joints.
- Also, cycling strengthens your largest muscles: quadriceps, hamstrings, the hips, and buttocks. While driving, you also develop strong muscle tissue in the lower body, especially the legs and gluteal muscles (buttocks1). This is essential to increase your ability to burn fat and lose weight as well.
- Finally, biking brings your body to burn calories at a higher rate for hours after you finish your run. Your body is then repairing and rebuilding your muscles. Cycling is also developing lean muscle tissue and increases your basal metabolic rate (the calories you burn during rest, even without doing anything). Researches show that only 30 to 45 min of activity 5 days a week can increase your metabolism and hold it high all day.
4. The “Jumping Jack”
- The exercise of the Jumping Jack is often done in the military exercise. Going on spreading legs and arms. Then you jump attaching legs and arms.
- This exercise builds bones and strengthens the entire body and is a very good exercise to lose weight. Jumping Jack Exercise also burns your fat. This is a cardiovascular exercise, which requires no special training. For starters, you can do 4 sets of 4 Jumping Jacks, either early morning or evening.
- It is also known as the “jump with lateral deviation”, this activity seems easy, but once you are moving to achieve it, you will realize how it can help you lose fat.
- The simple movement jumps while spreading your feet tapping and your hands above the head and then back down to your feet, lowering his arms, can burn about 580 calories per hour (for a person who weighs 70 kg).
If you weigh 90 pounds, the caloric investment rises to 730 calories per hour. What’s more, an individual who weighs 110 kg will consume around 880 calories for each hour by performing jumping jacks. That means that as you lose weight, you have to work harder to burn calories.
Push-ups can work wonders for burning excess fat stored in your body. This is one of the excellent exercises to lose weight helps stimulate various parts of the back. Use a straight bar and grab you by placing hands either above or below. We suggest for beginners to use a weight belt for this exercise.
In case you are looking for a quick way to lose weight, sign up for aerobics classes. You can lose a huge number of calories in one sitting, provided that doing aerobic exercises with the required intensity. Aerobics is a very good exercise to find the line, you can accentuate the positive effects remaining diligent. Discover, for example, Zumba, which is a perfect dance to lose weight by being very good aerobic exercises to lose weight.