Intaking of snacks in the evening is a good habit. With the help of healthy snack recipes, we can maintain our health in a fitness manner and healthy. Instant snack recipes are very useful in making the food for a short period of time with a delicious taste. Eating nutritious sustenances for the day keeps up vitality levels and glucose levels control. Customary snacking additionally prevents the furious craving that can poke you to eat at dinner time.
Healthy Snack Recipes Instantly
Mostly, we prefer unhealthy food as a snack but here are some snack recipes that will fill your tummy by the finger-licking dishes. Here some healthy recipes are listed out, go through it and enjoy the taste of each ingredient and sense it.
- Almond Butter and Banana Sandwich
- Whole-grain pita chips
- Chocolate coconut almond balls
- Skinny peanut butter yogurt dip
Almond Butter and Banana Sandwich
Eating almonds daily is good for health where we can gain nutritional value from these healthy snack recipes. And adding a banana in our daily menu is also good for our health. This instant snack recipes will help you to eat as a nutritional snack.
- 1 Banana
- Natural almond butter
- 1 tbsp coconut flakes
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Take the banana, peel it off and slice it.
- Apply a layer of the butter and coconut flakes to the slices of banana.
- Close that with other slices of banana’s and place it on the sheet. After that, keep it in the freezer for the duration of 20-30 minutes.
- Here are the healthy snack recipes made with banana.
Whole-grain Pita Chips
Eating grains is very helpful in maintaining our body very healthy and strong in any condition of the situation. These grains help us to stay strong and fight against diseases and infections, these can be prepared by using the instant snack recipes.
- 6 (whole wheat) pita bread rounds
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp black pepper
- Heat the oven up to 350 degrees.
- Take a spoon of oil and spread over the bread and cut them into 8 pieces.
- Spread salt and pepper over the slices and place them on the parchment sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
- Before placing all these chips in a container let them cool completely. Then only place all the chips in the container.
Chocolate Coconut Almond Balls
Here are some healthy snack recipes which make us fell love with the recipes. Eating chocolate daily to such amount is good for health but eating continuously makes a change in health.
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/16 tbsp sea salt
- 3/4 cup dates
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds
- 1 1/2 tbsp warm water
- Take dates, make it a smooth paste by mixing with water.
- Then add a bowl of oats and cocoa powder int and mix well.
- Roll the balls over the shredded coconut and almonds powder and place them in the fridge about 2-3 weeks in a tight container.
- By doing this, the balls are fresh and delicious in taste, these are the snacks in a few minutes.
Skinny Peanut Butter Yogurt Dip
The reason we like to make our Skinny Peanut Butter Yogurt Dip with stout nutty spread is on the grounds that it makes a fantastic crunch. Intermittently, we end up wanting something crunchy the same amount of as something sweet! On the off chance that you truly despise thick nutty spread swap-in velvety nutty spread.
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt, fat-free, plain
- 1/4 cup peanut butter(crunchy recommended)
- Take a bowl and place all the ingredients in the bowl mix them.
- Place this in the refrigerate until ready to eat.
- Before serving the dish, add your favorite fruit and enjoy the dish.